Last Minute (In SLC) Gift for the Dog Lover in Your Life!
If you’re panicking to find something for the dog lover in your life, and you’re short on time (Yep, It’s Thursday!) You have 1-2 days depending on your gift giving traditions, but no worries! I have been aimlessly wandering around the valley and have compiled a nice list of go to brands, and locally owned businesses you can visit today to find the last pet related gifts on your list!
- Red Dingo– I LOVE Red Dingo swag, in fact next to Ruffwear, this is probably my favorite brand for leashes and collars! I was so excited when their line expanded to 2″ collars for giants RIGHT in time for Vino! He sports an awesome bright red leash and collar set, with a pretty cool Italian flag dog tag from Red Dingo as well! (While it may be too late to order a tag and have it in hand, you can order one and have it shipped directly to your loved ones home!). You can find Red Dingo Leashes and Collars at The Dog’s Meow in both locations;
- SLC- 2047 E. 3300 S. Salt Lake City, UT 84109
- Draper- 866 E. 12300 S. Draper, UT 84020
- Fresh Made Dog Treats– Ma & Paw’s Bakery is the BEST spot for daily fresh dog treats! They have an awesome selection of different ingredients that are sure to satisfy every picky pooch on your list!
- 1227 E. 3300 S. SLC, UT 84106
- Charcoal dog Buiscuits– I have been into Pets & Such so many times over the years, and somehow I had missed the charcoal bones in the front of the store. I had spent MONTHS trying to hunt down these bones, and there they were at the front of the store, RIGHT by the door for $1.00 a cup! They also have giant tug ropes!!!
- 3680 West 3500 South, West Valley City, Utah 84120
- Daycare/Boarding- Find out what your buddies favorite daycare or boarding facility is, and get them a gift card! If you know someone that has a dog frequenting a daycare facility, this is an awesome gift idea! My personal choice is Camp Bow Wow, but like many other locations, they do require a temperment test, so it’s a good idea to do some digging and find out where they may already be attending. They do have a good selection of antlers at easily the best price I have been able to find them in Salt Lake, which would make an awesome gift as well!
- 475 W. 3600 S. Salt Lake City, Utah 84115